2016 Snow Run Tour Event General Information:
- Open to men & women
- Riders and non riders welcome of all abilities.
- FREE Registration: Raise $200 in pledges by a designated date for your event and your registration is waived!
- Registration is required prior to event, no walkin’s at the day of the event please.
- Space will be limited for each event with a cut off date for registration, or a late fee will apply.
- We suggest registering a minimum of a month or more before the events, to receive emails, updates and offers.
- Age Requirement: The average age requirement to participate is 12. Please check your states page for specific information.
- Raise pledges to earn incentives for the levels that you reach.
- North Dakota – TBA
- Michigan – Jan. 22-23
- Wisconsin – Feb. 12-13
- New York – Feb. 19-20
- Minnesota – Feb. 26-27
- Wyoming – Mar. 18-19
What the event includes: See your state for more individual information.
- Snow Run includes: Pre Event Party, ride, lunch, dinner party, music & giveaways.
- Organized trail leaders are provided.
- Riders will be grouped together by riding style and ability.
- Top fundraiser is recognized from each state.
Important to know:
- EVENTS DO NOT INCLUDE LODGING!
- We do not cancel events, we go forward no matter what mother nature throws at us.
- Cancer does not care what the weather is, so neither do we! We will raise funds no matter what for those in need!